Following regulations and guidelines apply at Horsens State Prison Motorcycle Festival:
- It isn’t allowed to bring own food and beverage onto the festival site.
- All visitors must follow the guidelines pointed out by the staff. If these rules aren’t complied with, the staff can, without notice, expel the implicated persons. There will be no refund of tickets.
- Animals are not welcome at the festival site
- Due to security reasons it is not allowed to bring umbrellas
- Personas or groups, who by their choice of wardrobe, behavior or similar items, can give cause to any non-safety grounds with the rest of the audience, can be expelled.
- Use, possession, or sale of narcotics is strictly forbidden, and will be brought to the police’s attention. It will also lead to immediate expulsion from the festival site
- Theft, vandalism, fights, inappropriate and rude behavior will lead to immediate expulsion from the festival site
- Any use of open fire, such as bonfires, any form of candles, fireworks etc. is strictly forbidden
- Chairs, sofas, pavilions, tarpaulin, fridges/freezers, generators, weapons etc. are not allowed
- Cars and motorcycles can be parked in the designated areas
Visitation can occur.